Okay I will make it simpler by putting them into table. Haha.
|Criteria||Short/ Common Name||Score (%)||Duration Time||Details|
|Digital Music Sales Score||Digital Score||50%||Weekly||– The points are taken from ONLY these four main site: MNET, MELON, GENIE, BUGS|
|Albums Sales Volume Score||Albums Sales||15%||Weekly||– Based on Hanteo Charts sales volume data|
|Social Media Score||Youtube View||15%||– Youtube VIEWS only|
|Popularity Score||Pre-Voting Score||10%||Every Friday 2PM KST – Monday 9AM KST||– Votes are from KOREA and GLOBAL online voting results from M COUNTDOWN homepage (Mnet, MWave)
– Mnet Japan are based on preference of 1,000 people, both gender, ages 15-39 (Popularity among 40 shortlisted tracks via Macromillenbrain software)
|Broadcast Score||Broadcast Score||10%||– How many times the MV/ track played by Mnet broadcast station|
|Live Broadcast Real Time Voting Score||ON AIR Vote||10%
(as extra points added on air)
|During live broadcast
Thursday at 6PM KST
|– Only available for CJ ONE members.
– Only for residents of South Korea (Korean’s phone number?)
– Vote only ONCE per ID during ON AIR (via any device)
– Duplicate votes will only be counted as ONE vote: regardless via SMS or online vote)
The table is a simplified version of criteria stated in Mnet Official Webpage | LINK |
Here below I will attach the actual page of the official webpage for reference.
For your info, the link in context are set to help in helping ” Spring Day” which was release around February 2017 to increase the chances to win.
Recommended playlist for YNWA comeback | LINK |
1. DIGITAL MUSIC SALES SCORE .
2. ALBUM SALES VOLUME SCORE
3. YOUTUBE OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO SCORE
4. POPULARITY SCORE
5. MNET CHANNEL BROADCAST SCORE
6. M COUNTDOWN LIVE BROADCAST VOTING